PRP – GAIN HAIR MUCH FASTER!!
BASIC CONCEPT: – PRP (Platelet Rich Plasma) Therapy is considered to be a therapeutic option for both male and female experiencing different hair loss patterns. PRP is practiced as a proactive non surgical treatment for all those patients who wish to trigger their hair growth in accordance for present hair loss condition.
Recent researches by Nubello expert have provided the new understandings of wound and tissue healing. With this recognized PRP an all-natural homologised safe and innovative procedure.
PRP INVOLVES MANY FEATURES LIKE-
- As PRP uses blood sample which is easily and freshly available without any downtime period.
- PRP being a non surgical treatment is good option for people who don’t prefer surgical therapies.
- Easy to apply and rapid system.
- With PRP, more growth hormones stimulate and fired up which increases volume of thinning hair.
- PRP is the only method which can be repeated every 4 to 6 weeks.
- This method can be applied to any hair loss problem regardless of the cause.
PRP or Plasma Rich Platelet therapy tries to associate with all those people who are busy with hectic schedules face hair loss problems due to inappropriate intake of vitamins in the meal or diet. PRP therapy can be explained into three Sections:
Initially the process starts with evaluation of hair loss and discussion of the proper treatment. Nubello hair consultants pen down all necessary points like-
- The degree to which hair fall is occurring.
- Study of all the cause factors like stress level, hormonal disturbances including the diet habits.
- Case history and family experiences regarding hair loss.
After all the preliminary assessment HAIR ANALYSIS TEST is done. Nubello Hair experts evaluate the hair loss volume by hair loss analysing machine.
They check for:
- Hair Density
- Hair Thickness
- Degree and grade of hair fall
After the complete diagnosis the action of plan is performed. PRP actual therapy starts off with preliminary tests including blood sample test. So initially:
- Blood is drawn from the body in our Nubello hygiene clinics as we have blood testing as the primary concern towards our patients.
- Then the centrifuge is performed within a set time period and at a particular speed so as the plasma rich in platelet can be separated.
- After this the Nubello practitioners activate PRP with DNA and other calcium ions
- After the local anaesthetic procedure the PRP is injected into the hair line or scalp facing hair loss.
POST OPERATIVE CARE-
After the therapy is performed the hair is made to wash and the patient is allowed to drive its way to home without any further assistance. The patient is perfectly fine the same day only. No sedation is needed in addition. Also, regular monitoring of growth is carried by Nubello hair experts.
WHY NUBELLO EYEBROW TRANSPLANTATION-
- Nubello has a sterilized system which increases the platelets concentration to 3x the normal blood values.
- Nubello enhances tissue regeneration and wound healing mechanism.
- Nubello Specialists makes use of HAIR LOSS ANALYSING MACHINE whilst performing PRP.
- This system is the most advanced and only found device for analysis of hair loss and only available at our clinic.
- We make sure of the hygienic operative rooms and tools.